Thursday, August 5, 2010

Candles.


Box of Ikea Torped candles and bag of Ikea Glimma candles. Both given to Jaime.

As I was cleaning my room in preparation for my move, I realized a few things. The first is that I have a ridiculous amount of candles. The second is that I rarely burn candles. The third is that I have no candle holders that hold taper candles. So those were the first thing I decided to let go*. I also had this massive bag of tea lights that I rarely used. I put some into a shoebox (that already had other candles in it), and I figure that's all the candles I need for quite sometime. Really, who needs more than a shoebox full of candles at any given time? I feel like even that is possibly excessive.

*An aside: When I asked my boyfriend to count the candles in the box, he did so and responded with, "I counted 37 candles in this box. Then I did a voluntary survey, and there are 20." Statistics Canada humour! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment